1644 Bertram Street, Honolulu
(SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS)
- Prime St. Louis Heights location, with cool breezes and spectacular panoramic ocean views of Diamond Head, Waikiki, Downtown, Airport, and beyond to Ewa. Watch the Waikiki fireworks show every Friday night from your living room.
- Large 7464 sf lot on rim of preservation land with valley views off backyard. Hiking trails in valley and at top of hill.
- Totally renovated and updated kamaaina home. Quality materials used throughout. Modern living with the best of original island style preserved. High 9-foot ceilings, lots of sun, expansive views and nice alignment with tradewinds.
- Refinished wood floors throughout. New paint throughout.
- All new kitchen with new cabinets, Kenmore and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, Boos northern hard rock maple countertops, koala wood flooring.
- New tile floors in vintage style in both bathrooms of main level. New Kohler sinks and toilets. Master bedroom has changing room and bathroom with views.
- Total of 4 bedrooms/3 full baths, 2159 sf.  Main level: 3 bedrooms + den, 2 full baths, 1730 sf.  Ground level: separate 1-bed/1-bath apartment, 429 sf.
- 2-car enclosed garage, level driveway, extra on-site parking.
- All major improvements have been done to ensure long-term low-maintenance living: metal roof, siding, complete replacement of electrical system, complete re-plumb with copper, new drains, low-maintenance landscaping.
Click here for map
The following were taken from the living room with a telephoto lens:
The following are of the apartment on the ground level: